An old school project went fresh!
The challenge: the stakeholder was developing an app for their employees who were in charge of uploading the data related to real estate properrties that were later used by sales people. The challenge was to make it easy to use and intuitive.
The process: I researched if the company had already a branding line to follow and I found a good reference to follow. After that, taking in account that they didn´t wanted to invest a lot on design I decided to take advantage of iOS and Android assets and conventions and categorized and arranged the information and the user flow. A presentation was done and the stakeholder approved the implementation.
Delivery: A full set of assets, redlines and explanation of flows was delivered to the local dev team